Phase 2 - new facilities and more improvements
To fully transform Underhill Park our plans extend further than the elements included in Phase 1.
Based on what the community have told us, our ambitions for future phases have been brought together in a Development Plan and include:
- another new building with a multi-purpose hall which could include a function room and performance space, bar and catering, plus meeting rooms for use by clubs and community groups
- a state of the art gym open to the community
- a new multi-use informal play area
- improved car parking and better/safer access to it
- a spectator stand for the All-Weather Pitch
- further landscaping and woodland management
These plans are not set in stone.
We will be reviewing them and consulting with the community again once Phase 1 has been completed and the MCA team has settled in to managing Underhill Park and operating the new facilities.
In the meantime, if you’ve got any thoughts on the transformation of Underhill Park then please do get in touch