Turning plans into reality
Raising the money needed is a big task…
but we’re up for the challenge
We’re looking at a range of sources to secure what we need, including:
- grants from community and sports funds
- sponsorship from businesses
- donations by individuals, businesses and local community groups
- fundraising events and activities
Help make it happen
Go Underhill is being delivered by the community, for everyone, so we need your help.
There are lots of ways you can support us to turn the plans into reality:
- Make a donation to our Charity – use the Donate page on this website and please tick ‘Gift Aid’ if you’re a UK tax payer as this will enable us to claim an extra 25% on top of your donation from UK Government. Remember, if you complete a tax return, you can save on your personal tax by declaring your charity donations.
- Support our Fundraising events and activities or set up one of your own. Let us know what you’re doing to raise money for Go Underhill and we’ll include it in our ‘Fundraising Activity’ page.
- Help us spread the word about Go Underhill and encourage people to support the development: tell your friends, share our news through your own social media, ask your employer to support us.
- Give us some of your time to help with our efforts. This is a community led development, so we welcome help from anyone who wants to get involved, whether you have a particular skill or are just a willing pair of hands, please get in touch.
Transforming the green heart of Mumbles so it's fit for the future: By the community; for everyone.
Being delivered by Mumbles Community Association, Registered Charity No. 1164553